Monday, 8 December 2014

My home ready for Christmas

Welcome to my home.
It's been a while!  There are a number of reasons for my absence including an accident in the famiy, several  projects on the go at the same time (which were long over due) and kids with hectic lives to name a few... 
Anyway I decorated my house early this year for once so am excited to share my house all decorated for Christmas (there are several spaces I can't share as we are having our hall decorated at the moment and everything from the hall has been dumped in my kids little TV room and my study.
Anyway here are the spaces I've decorated so far...

Living Room








Kitchen shelves


My son's room

new moose flannel bedding and a fur throw




My son chose a moose print to temporarily replace a large US flag which normally hangs over his desk



My daughter's room





Some mercury glass baubles in with the sea glass that is in her lamp base


This girls loves the beach!  Her friend bought her this Christmas decoration back from the states this summer.  It is perfect for this little driftwood tree.








6 comments :

  1. Your home looks so pretty and festive. The perfect place to snuggle in with your family and enjoy the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many sweet holiday touches. Love the picture with the deer and also your pom pom garland - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cottage-y!
    I really like the simplicity……(Christmas is often so overdone).
    Thanks for sharing your calm and classy decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the music sheet angel wings at the top of the tree charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's too early to display a Christmas tree now. It's happier to decorate it in the eve with your family.

    TeFl ClasseS and Programs

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your ideas ! i really like your web very much ! My website kinh cuong luc . i think it ( http://kinhcuongluchn.com/kinh-mau-op-bep) need repeaired like your web. tks for

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x