Sunday, 7 July 2013

My home in Ideal Home Magazine - the full story and photos

Ideal Home Magazine were kind enough to give me the photos from the feature on my house. 
Unfortunately I couldn't work out how to attach them to my blog.
Thanks to a You Tube video showing me what to do and Scribd I have now worked it out and here is the article.

The full story and many other lovely homes can be found on Ideal Home's website here 
or you can go straight to www.housetohome.co.uk and click on the Ideal Home link at the top of the page
the full photos of my house can be found here 

93IDH13JUL125 (1)



4 comments :

  1. you have a great blog ^ ^
    you want to follow each other?
    follow me and let me know with a comment
    and follow you too :))


    kisses
    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations, your home is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful home you have and how lovely to be in Ideal Home magazine. I am your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x