Friday, 15 March 2013

Etsy treasury in honour of my upcoming holiday

Items from my Etsy shop have been included in over 2000 treasuries and I really appreciate people choosing to feature my things and the time it takes them to come up with a treasury.

I rarely have the time to sit down and create them myself but over the last weekend I decided to go through some of my favourites and see what I could come up with.

As soon as I saw the photo of the suitcases I knew I was going to have to make a treasury in honour of our upcoming trip to Florida in 20 days (yay!!!).

Here it is - I hope you like it and some of the things in it :)


At the Gate in Blue
$25

Florida map digital download...
$3

Keep Calm and Love Whales (W...
$8.99

set of 2 loving couple Anti...
$29

Vintage Globe XXL / Vintage ...
$69

PASSPORT COVER - Leaving On ...
$5

Original Oil Painting of the...
$50

Whales - vintage educational...
$45

Pelican Bay Fishing Tours by...
$24

Florida Vintage Map - Map Ar...
$5.5

Aqua Sea Glass & Sterling Ri...
$80

Hanging Rope Casual Two Laye...
$69

Beach wedding White Crochet ...
$15

Beach Landscape, Beach Decor...
$15

Mercer House Savannah Georgi...
$15

Florida print
$16

4 comments :

  1. Hello Samantha, you have really got the Florida vibe with that selection! I love the passport covers. How exciting you are off on holiday soon, sun, sea and sand, wonderful. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, and have a lovely weekend. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.


    SEO Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness.SEO Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x