Saturday, 22 September 2012

My favourite season

Autumn has always been my favourite season.  

We've been having some beautiful Autumn weather lately.  

I was driving past one of my favourite beaches today and it looked so beautiful I stopped and took some photos with my phone.  


Wales has a beautiful coastline.  It's particularly beautiful in the Autumn when the beaches are less crowded and the sun is shining.


I hope this weather continues - it's nice not to have rain all the time like we had all through summer.

Have a great weekend

xoxox

5 comments :

  1. This is a gorgeous little bay, I had no idea Wales had beaches so pretty.
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it looks just like New Zealand...I've always wanted to go to Wales, looks so pretty - kiwigirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, just beautiful!! I love seeing where others live & play, thanks for sharing:). I have never been to your neck of the woods, maybe someday!!!Have a great day, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x