Tuesday, 31 July 2012

A moment of my day

At least there's one good thing about rain, rain and more rain.
My kids stop arguing and play with each other!
Here they are playing on the Wii.


The hurricane lamp was on the dining table but the dining table has a TV unit on it which I'm in the middle of painting (for the kids TV room).  
My house is usually in a state of chaos so this mess is not unusual.
I long for the day when I walk through the front door and my house is decorated, clean and there are no diy projects looming..
Anyone at this stage yet? If so, please tell me your secret!

xoxox

3 comments :

  1. I always like seeing a bit of home chaos in the blogisphere as it makes me feel more normal! I love that big mirror in the photo - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not at that stage yet! i think the diy does tend to make the biggest mess.
    but my 2 have stopped arguing thank goodness. it took about 18 years.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you Sam:). No where near being done & sometimes, I want to wave a majic wand. I am glad you got some peace at least for the day. Have a great rest of the week, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x