Thursday, 1 March 2012

Some random favourites

These photos are just a few random ones saved on my work computer when I've been browsing the web lunchtimes when it's too cold or wet for me to face leaving the office!


Love the order, the simplicity, the old, dark wood against the clean, white beadboard, the clocks and the simple framed photos Love it all!

I would love to have a party in my garden if I could get it to look like this!



Such a pretty shed - I'd love to have one like this
(source unknown)


Love this clean, airy space - whilst the kitchen units aren't really my cup of tea I just love this room as it's such a simple, light filled space with really well selected accent pieces.  No clutter! 


This is one of my absolute favourite ever kitchens.
My own kitchen has off white painted cupboards which I designed myself and I am always drawn to similar kitchens - painted white or off white, beadboard, subway tileI rarely sway from this look. This cupboards in this kitchen are so different to anything I would normally go for but the wood colour is just so rich and homely that I adore it.  The wall colour works perfectly with the subway tile and the double belfast sink is to die for!

Sometimes I wish I had two houses so I could keep one the way I love the most (plain, simple, white, cream...) but another to decorate with things I wouldn't normally go for but find myself constantly drawn to.....

xoxox

1 comment :

  1. I am totally with you on the kitchen - it's amazing. I've always loved the white fresh look, but this has completely turned my head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x