Wednesday, 24 August 2011

May I be the first to wish you ...

..... a very



Things are hectic for me a little at the moment - ill children, wholesale orders, husband away with work...

My house is completely neglected and I feel completely uninspired and not really in the mood to get on with things around the house.  This will pass - I always lack motivation when I feel overwhelmed!

I was finishing up a large order for a shop in England a couple of days ago and while I was 'in the zone' came up with a few new pillows such as this one.  I made it with black lettering too. 

Hope you are all having better weather than we are right now - I got caught in a downpour today that was one of the worst I have ever seen.  I was soaked literally to my underwear, just running to my car.  Just another typical August in Wales :)

xoxox

6 comments :

  1. Love it Sam!! Great design. Don't worry, my house is completely neglected at the moment too as I lack motivation and am busily trying to finish Grace's quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam I love your new creation! But I'm so sorry to hear that your kids have been ill (I loved seeing smiling Lily with her onions!), and that the weather hasn't been good. I hope things calm down a bit over your way, and I love that pillow!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty creation you have here!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll trade my sunny 112 degrees for your rain. Love the pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore CHRISTmAs in August! Your site here is yummy, and full of nice creations i will have to tame my desires to "have" about!

    I popped on over from Abbey's"spotty pony" place. Lovely wares you have the timing, of course, if nice too for display.
    Hope you are having a delightfully- wionderful summertime with your family~
    ~KK
    http://allhorsestuffblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cushion. I have several on my wish list now! Just remember, you can do a lot, but you can't do everything! Your house will wait. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x