Saturday, 2 July 2011

My first Etsy treasury

Since I started selling on Etsy last summer my items have been featured in almost 300 treasuries.
I'm really grateful to everyone who has selected one of my items to feature in a treasury but have also marvelled at how they find the time to select things, put them together and then notify everyone they have featured.

Creating my own treasury is something I've been meaning to do for ages.
An hour and a half ago I decided to go to bed so came into my study to turn off my computer but then decided now was the time to make my first treasury.

And here it is...



I hope you like it!

xoxox

11 comments :

  1. a beautiful collection! love the colours.
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Nice job. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely treasury, I'll be watching for it on Etsy's Home Page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh ~ it's gorgeous!!! We love so many of the same shops, colors & vintage treasures! :)
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!!
    I did a treasury called Shabby with a hint of Aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You have a lot of skill :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! You are so talented and your pieces are just gorgeous!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you are so talented girl :) i'm def going to check out your site! you have wonderful things that may even add to my wedding! xo love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea you could even create treasuries! Yours is lovely!!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have put together a gorgeous treasury, Sam!! I love all of the gorgeous pieces, especially the zinc bird tags...*swoon*!! Thanks for sharing and also for stopping by and your kind words. Hope you have a fabulous weekend, I am off to explore your treasury links :) ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x