Saturday, 9 July 2011

Christmas In July Sale in my Etsy shop

I was a new seller on Etsy this time last year so didn't know about the Christmas in July Sale.

For the next four days everything in my shop is 20% off including these original vintage Hungarian grain sack pillows.





My shop will be closed from 13th July until 1st August as next Friday we are off to France for 16 nights. 

France is one of the few places I've been where I can completely switch off and relax so I can't wait to get there.

Hoping I come back completely refreshed (and tanned!).

7 comments :

  1. those pillows are simply lovely!

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pillows Sam!
    Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all your kind words, it means the world!
    XO
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, I'm off to visit your Etsy shop and I hope you and your family have a wonderful time in France!!!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic time in France. I'm following 'le Tour' at the moment. Watch it on the tele every year. My dream is to get there one year, I've never been to France. Love your Etsy stock...T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sam,
    This is my first "tour" on your blog. Found you via the Blissfully content life.
    I like your blog and beautiful photo's. While you are relaxing in France - Last time I was there was 16 years ago. I am more an Italy person. Have you ever been there? You would Luv. it.
    Well, have a great time relaxing while I'll get further acquainted with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! Loving the simplicity! Have a fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam, it's Nancy from NancyJeanHome! I had to check out your blog and am so happy I did -- it's gorgeous! I love the Hungarian grain sack pillows, they look so soft and comfortable.
    Hope you had a great time in France!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x