Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Vintage items now in my Etsy shop

When my sister and I were antiquing a while back I picked up a few vintage pieces which I thought would be great to add to my Etsy shop.

I found these chippy white hooks which I love but which don't really have a place in my home - trust me, I've carried them from room to room and they don't really belong anywhere.  I'd love to keep them but the laundry room I've been dreaming of is a long way off (as in years) and that's probably the only place I'd use them.  They are actually gun hooks, which to be honest, initially put me off them a little bit but they could obviously be used to hang many other things from. 

I've listed them for sale in my Etsy shop and will be adding a few more vintage pieces over the next few days.


I've been looking up Flea Markets and Brocantes for me to visit when we go to France in just over 4 weeks so I'm hoping to bring a few vintage French pieces back - some for me and some to sell.

Hope you're all having a great week.

xoxox




3 comments :

  1. Im so jealous your going to France...
    I cant wait to see what you find.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hooks look lovely Samantha, they could be used with some chunky dowelling as one of those old-fashioned towel rails. I love your number cushions and the U.S. Mail (makes me think of Elvis's song). Can't wait to see what you find in France, you have a good eye for vintage things. Have a lovely day, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for hooks but very rarely see them, these are great and not too pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x