Thursday, 13 January 2011

Desk envy

I just came across this lovely desk area at Holly Mathis Interiors and am in love.


It looks like I will be turning the guest bedroom into a workroom after all and I have a cubby hole unit earmarked for that space.  I couldn't decide whether or not to make a burlap curtain across the front of the unit - until now!  I love this look and am pretty sure I'm going to do something similar.



The whole space is just gorgeous - working at a desk like this would be such a pleasure!

xoxox

6 comments :

  1. It looks lovely Sam and I sit here hunched over my ottoman typing away.... I am in the middle of painting a desk so that I can sit like a normal person at a desk! I look forward to seeing yours. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty, like it is never used. Or at least, if it was used by me it would be piled high with bills, papers, magazines and so on! Look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful area Sam, I'd love to have my desk looking so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks beautiful...very neat too! I really need to skirt my work table...would look much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little space!!
    So pretty!
    hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x