Friday, 26 November 2010

Not long til Christmas


Today is my birthday.


As soon as my birthday is over the countdown to Christmas begins.
This is even more the case this year as we've had loads of snow today - the first time I ever remember it snowing on my birthday.
And there's more to come :)



This year I want lots of white, zinc and mercury glass.
Very simple and very Scandinavian.

The children's little TV room on the other hand is likely to be a different story!
The more decorations the better is their philosophy.
As usual I may have to remove a few things after they've gone to bed - what a terrible Mum I am!

xoxox

8 comments :

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
    I too will be trying to incorporate white and just some general homemade things.
    Love the tree you posted. Is it yours? I am hoping to talk the hubs into letting me put ours in a galvanized tub as well. we'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been off of my computer entertaining family the past few days during our Thanksgiving holiday. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!
    I couldn't resist buying from your lovely Etsy shop the other day, you make such pretty things ;)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Gorgeous images..be sure to show us your decorating! Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am completely blown away. It fits our needs perfectly. I didn't even need training. Christmas is the next livelihood. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

    Building a home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x