Friday, 19 November 2010

Free shipping on Etsy

I desperately need to reduce my hours at work.
I have very little time to ready all your blogs at the moment and no time at all to post anything myself. 
I'm trying to peep in now and again but only for a minute or two.
Please don't hate me for ignoring you :)
I am literally getting home from work and crafting until I go to bed.
I tell myself it will all be worth it after Christmas when things slow down and I can just collapse in a chair and have a rest for a while.
I'm also hoping it'll help us pay for the flights for next year's holiday.

From now until Monday night I'm offering free shipping on all my pillow covers and a few other bits'n'pieces in my Etsy shop.



I hope to catch up with you all soon.

xoxox

4 comments :

  1. Sam, I truly don't know how you do all that you do! We'll be here whenever you get back, and with all of the wonderful things you offer in your Etsy shop you're sure to make enough for your tickets and then some!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some cool pillows you are putting in your etsy shop.
    you will do well with your shows that you want to sell stuff at. Everything is unique...and that's what folks love.
    Don't worry about us. Like Kat said above, we'll all be here when you have time after it all slows down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful things on your Etsy site, I have never seen it. You have great textures and colors! Thanks for sharing. Free shipping is a great deal!!
    ~michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like we have very similar schedules :)

    Wishing you a bit of rest (I know how lovely it feels)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x