Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Sixteen years

Today my husband and I have been married for 16 years.

We met when we were 18 and began going out when we were 19.

We've been together over 24 years and are still really happy (although the blokes I work with think he deserves a medal of the highest honour for putting up with me for so long!).

We exchanged cards tonight.


We went to different shops in different towns on different days ... and gave each other the same card!
What are the chances of that?
We are so meant for each other :)

xoxox

7 comments :

  1. That is too funny that you chose the same card. It must have really spoken to your relationship for both of you. Congrats on 16 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! That is SO funny you bought each other the exact same card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely meant to be! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this post...true soul mates! Happy Anniversary!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH!!
    How cute that you both bought the same card. Y'all are definitely meant to be together.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and how wonderfully sweet. This made me feel very, very good! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that is too funny. Don't you love it when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x