Monday, 23 August 2010

Christmas In August

It seems a bit silly to be making Christmas decorations in August but that's what I've been up to recently.


I've listed these Scandinavian / French style stockings on etsy and plan on making a load of different ones as I have collected a ton of buttons and Christmas ribbons over the years - these look better kept simple with just a little embellishment, I think


Banners were always popular when I had my shop so a friend asked me to make the Noel one for her and I love the simple Swedish feel of the one below - that's the one that will be hanging in my house this year - but not in August!



xoxox

5 comments :

  1. They're gorgeous..I'd love to use something similar this year..I'm already excited about Christmas! I go a bit crazy over it..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE the stockings! I'm headed to your Etsy shop now!!

    xoxo, Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Etsy shop is full of gorgeous stuff Sam, I will have to get organised and do some Christmas Shopping, I love your banners they are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! LOVE that stocking...and anything Swedish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the banners. Off to look at your etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x