Sunday, 18 July 2010

More pillows on Etsy

Life has been a bit hectic lately.  The end of school term is this week and from Wednesday the children will be off school until September.  This means school parties, trips, parents evenings etc.  Also my husband coaches my son's football team so they've had an end of season party and presentation day.  The days are just flying by!

I have managed to get a huge amount of holiday over the school break so out of 6 weeks I am only in work for one full week and for three days on three separate weeks.  The rest of the time I am off.  Yay!!  This is the most time I have ever taken off during the school holiday but I want to have some time to do things with the kids and also some time to make things ready to sell in my parties over the Christmas period.  With so much time off I won't feel guilty about spending the odd day sewing or painting and worry that I am neglecting my children!

I don't know if anyone else feels like this but I find it really hard to relax and unwind if there's an idea brewing in my head and feel almost guilty sitting down watching TV when I could be making something.  The last couple of nights I have stayed up til almost two in the morning making a few pillow to list on Etsy.  I'm on a roll now so am going to get on with making my Halloween decorations ready to list.

For now here are a couple of my new pillows:


Ivory linen ruffle pillow



Burlap French Market pillow

~

hope you like them!


xoxox

4 comments :

  1. These are beautiful!! And I hope you and your entire family enjoy the school holidays! I can so relate to not being able to relax and needing to let the creative juices flow! I love all of your wonderful new creations!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through your etsy shop. I just did a post on some of my favorite things and I hope you don't mind but I had to mention you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pillows, the ruffle really gets me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x