Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Honey I'm home ..... and get ready for a giveway

We're back from France - relaxed and shattered at the same time!

We had wonderfully long and relaxing days by our pool which we all needed but lots of travelling and no sleep on the ferry on the way back so it's taking a few days for things to get back to normal here.

Lily, Kitty, Ned and Seth
(my babies and my sister's babies at an amazing zoo in france)

I was thinking of you all while I was away and bought a few lovely things which I will be giving away to some lucky winner soon.  Watch out for this giveaway within the next couple of days along with lots of lovely photos of our trip.

I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs
xoxox

6 comments :

  1. Welcome back Sam, I am looking forward to seeing some holiday snaps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home - glad to see you back here - you've been missed :) Can't wait to hear about your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Sam...we missed you! And I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in France!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Sam! I can't wait to hear all about your fabulous French holiday:) Still envious!! Get some rest and hope to hear more soon. Hugs ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I can't wait to hear all about your holiday!! The giveaway sounds wonderful too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x