Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Au revoir mes amies

Tomorrow night (well about 2am Friday morning actually) we will be driving off to France for 10 days.

I hope the weather brightens up as my sis has already been there for a week and we've had better weather in Wales than they have had there apparently.

We will have no telly and no internet access and are taking lots of games and books so I bid you all au revoir for now and look forward to catching up on your blogs on my return a week Sunday.

Until then I leave you with a pic of the friendly local onion sellers! 

source: Getty images

A bientot!

xoxox


9 comments :

  1. Hope the weather gets sunny and lovely for your trip. {just slightly jealous, no France for me this year} It's France, it will be glorious! enjoy. xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I wish I was going to France too. Better yet, I wish I could just take a DRIVE to France like you can missy! :) That is sooooo neat! Soak up some culture for me, and hopefully it will be sunny! It's raining like CRAZY here and has been for the past several days....

    Take a TON of pictures, I can't wait to see how the trip goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip Sam! I am so jealous it sounds like a perfect vacation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful trip and that the weather is warm and sunny! Take lots of pictures!

    Bon voyage!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon voyage! You will have an amazing time! "ill be looing forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sam!!! Have a WONDERFUL time away, I can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it when you get back! I am sooooo envious:) Hugs ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Safe travels and hope the trip is lovely, filled with many memories (:

    And I love the pictures...tee-hee...reminds me of some of my neighbors (:

    Michele
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Friend,
    So glad to have found your lovely blog! I look forward to following all of life's adventure's with you.
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. the term "driving to france" just kills me. Argh! I wish!

    Lilibet / Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x