Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Very late thankyou's

I've recently been given the Sunshine Award by two lovely bloggers but am hanging my head in shame that it's taken me so long to thank them publicly. 

In my defence it's largely down to being really busy lately (have you noticed my lack of posts) plus having visitors and two bouts of illness within the last 5 weeks (both coinciding with my visits from mother nature so going to have blood tests to see if anaemia could be the reason for me being run down - rather than the fact that I am up until the early hours gazing at all your beautiful homes!)

Anyway I would just like to give Sarah of Molly's Maison (who has the most gorgeous dog I have ever seen, besides my very handsome Woody) and Sandy of Sandy's Place for both passing this award on to me.  I am really grateful to you both and as a relatively new blogger these acknowledgments do mean a lot to me.



All the blogs I follow are very inspirational so it's hard to pick 7 to pass this award on to plus some of the people I would have passed this on to have already received it so I've chosen some new bloggers I'm following as I know I haven't passed any awards on to them before.  If you haven't checked them out already please do as you won't be disappointed!


xoxox

7 comments :

  1. Sam, I hope you are feeling better soon and that the bloodwork comes back fine. Congrats on the awards, well deserved!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam, you are so wonderful to think of me. I am really honoured that you like my blog! I will be checking out the few on your list that I haven't visited yet. Thanks again and I hope that you feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shucks!! You're welcome! Oh, thanks for mentioning my Molly girl too. I hope you are feeling better soon and get to the bottom of your health issues :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards! Very well deserved - I love your blog and always look forward to your posts. Will be sure to check out those links... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for mentioning me (or passing on the award). I've got this from 2 people in the last couple days. Does that mean I need to pass it on to 14 people? Anyway, don't hate me if it takes me a while to get to it, I've been really busy too. I can't wait to check out the rest of your blog here. Looks like you have some great stuff from your sidebar pics. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Sam...! Thank you for including me... I'm honored. Plus, you've made me smile.

    Thanks again, dear.

    xoox,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got around to passing this award around and thanking you publicly. I wanted to post the pic you have of your bedroom wainscoting but it wouldn't work. I put your button on the post instead. Come check it out if you want. Thanks again.

    http://sawdustandpaperscraps.blogspot.com/2010/04/id-like-to-thank-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x