Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Thank you Nellie

Lovely Nellie from McCarthy Designs gave me this award last week but I was feeling too poorly (or rather too sorry for myself) to think about what to write or who to nominate. Then I had so much catching up to do cos I'd let things pile up (paperwork, ironing etc) that I haven't had much time to get round to doing this but am raring to go now!
~
So, to start I have to tell you 7 things about myself:
~
My favourite colour - blue/green (sea shades)
~
My favourite book -obviously Twilight series but other than that To Kill A Mockingbird
~
My favourite movie - North by Northwest
~
My favourite actor - Denzel Washington is the first person I thought of and he is just brilliant
~
My favourite actress - Kathy Bates (don't know why I thought of her but she is a really lovely actress and again she is the first person who came to mind)
~
My favourite food - Sunday Roast Chicken and all the trimmings (what can I say? I'm a traditional girl!)
~
My favourite place I've visited - I love all the places I've visited but Niagara Falls springs to mind as it was awesome to stand at the edge of the falls I'd only ever seen in movies
~
I also want to pass this award on to 7 other blog owners whose blogs I consider to be beautiful . This was difficult as so many of my favourite blogs have already received this award but I managed to narrow it down to the following 7 who I don't think have received it yet:
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I know lots of people don't like blog awards but to new bloggers like me they are a lovely thing to receive. None of you are under any obligation to accept this award or pass it on but I just wanted to let you all know how beautiful or inspiring I find your blogs.
~
Also I'd like to thank Nellie, for nominating me!
xoxox

9 comments :

  1. Congratulations Sam, such a great award for such a beautiful blogger! Enjoy:) It was great learning more about you as well. Hope you are feeling better and have a wonderful week ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to learn more about you and I am pleased that you are feeling better. I am looking forward to seeing your bulletin board when it is finished! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award Sam - I always enjoy reading your posts on your lovely blog. Good to hear you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you for mentioning me! .... and congratulations on your award.... AND thank you for your input over at my place wrt the facebook discussion. It is a comfort to know that I am not alone in my thoughts! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is really beautifull!!congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely award, Congratulations! Thanks for including me in those you wish to share it with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your comment and for your help...I'll try to work on freeze paper...I've loved all the things you've made!I'm having a giveaway contest, just opend... ome to join me if you want!
    cross fingers!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sam, it was great to learn a little more about you! And apparently a lot of us girls out in blogland like To Kill A Mockingbird, it was my fav book too!

    Congratulations on a well deserved award!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam..! I am honored that you thought of me - thank you. And congratulations to you for receiving the award, dear.

    xo,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x