Thursday, 11 March 2010

Seeing spots...

... on my tonsils!
Yep, I have tonsilitis.
I'm at the fevery, fluey, achey all over stage and I can't swallow!
I'm not a happy bunny!
~
So, I'll probably be in bed for a few days - or rather dozing on the sofa. watching re-runs of Murder She Wrote as there's not much else on daytime TV, and napping in between.
I'll make sure I catch up with all your lovely posts in a few days but just wanted to explain why my comments will be absent from your blogs for a few days - I haven't gone off you all - I'm just feeling extremely sorry for myself!
xoxox

8 comments :

  1. Oh you poor love - what a horrible way to spend the weekend :) Hope you are on the mend soon and in the meantime, get lots of rest - Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, the :) above was meant to be a :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sam! I am sorry to hear you are so unwell! Make sure you get plenty of rest and I hope you feel better soon! Sending you a huge get well hug ~ Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor thing Sam, I hope you recover quickly and make sure you get lots and lots of rest. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! I used to get tonsilitis every year... It's really horrible! Lots of rest, and yucky ol' salt water gargle will help! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that's not fun, I remember it very clearly from a few years ago. I hope you are on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling much better soon!
    alicia :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I hope you are on the mend! Don't stay away too long!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x