Saturday, 27 March 2010

Mini eiffel tower embellishments

They say that little things please little minds and in my case this is so true


My latest purchase is 20 of these tiny little silver Eiffel Towers which I am going to use to embellish a few French inspired craft projects (these little things are just over an inch)




I've used one on a corner of a teeny hanging Paris pillow which is only 7 1/2 " long - I'm not happy with it here so am going to unpick it and get back to the drawing board

I just love them - they take me back to when I was little - my Dad had a little nail clippers that was the shape of a guitar and I just loved holding it - so much detail on something so small - don't you think they are just gorgeous?

xoxox

8 comments :

  1. I do indeed think they are soooo gorgeous Sam! I love how you have used one to emellish your little Paris pillow!! Thank you so much for your lovely birthday wishes for Lottie, you are so sweet ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute! I love anything paris-related!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely Sam! What a great find. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! Love the edging on your pillow - will wait to see what you do with your little purchase :) Thanks for your comment on my last post regarding playgroups - I really appreciated you taking the time to share your thoughts. Hope you are having a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous, I think they would look gorgeous on a corner of a large cushion.
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your lovely blog...I so love your idea to add these sweet little charms to pillows... so clever and charming. Off to read some of your past post. Have a happy new week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these tiny Eiffel Towers and can't wait to see how you end up using the rest of them!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are super cute...like taking a little piece of Paris and putting it in your pocket..lol
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x