Tuesday, 23 March 2010

I'm so excited ....

Well - we've done it!
My sister booked this house today for my family and hers so in June this magnificent house is what we will be calling home for a week!

I am loving all this toile de jouy - so french

gorgeous fireplace and staircase

Somewhere to sit and drink vin (or coke for me as I don't like vin but still loving the laid back style!)

Sorry this will be the last time I post about this until we actually go but I'm just so excited now it's all booked!

Lily is so her mother's daughter - she's made list of what to take (all spelt wrong, bless her) and a poster counting down the weeks, months and days - she is such an excitable child - I don't know where she gets it from.

I know how much so many of you who live so far away from France love it so I'll make sure that I buy something there for a giveaway when I get back x

15 comments :

  1. Eeeek!!! Sam, you lucky woman!! I am so excited for you, but at the same time so envious;) How gorgeous is this house and I love the first bedroom pic! You are going to have the best time!! ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness... You are so lucky!!! Enjoy every minute (sipping your coke, haha!) I hope you all have a great visit together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aarrgghhhh!!!! I'm so jealous!!!
    ps I left you a Sunshine Friendly Bloggy award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so envious Sam! Looks gorgeous, hope you have a fantastic holiday.
    Thanks so much for popping in and following my blog, I'll be following yours with great excitement, waiting for all the details of your holiday.
    Kerri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! That house is gorgeous! If you need a maid or a cook, I'm available! ;-)

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is ridiculously adorable. yay for summer houses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam you are so lucky. I love the house you will be staying in, it looks gorgeous. I would love a giveaway from France but I would love to see lots of photos too please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wowsers!! Completely green with...Can't wait to see your photos and hear all about it. I don't mind living vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sam! That is just like something out of a fairy tale - i hope you have the BEST time. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks absolutely heavenly..picture perfect. You lucky lady! You must take tons of photos. I want to go there too! I cannot wait for the reports!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh la la, it's gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely thing to look forward to. I have never been to France, but it is on my wish list. The house looks marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The maison is gorgeous, I love the toile de jouy.
    A bientot,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x