Monday, 1 March 2010

Happy St David's Day

Today, March 1st is St David's Day in Wales
little girls all over Wales will be wearing Welsh Costume today
as you can see from my daughter's face this isn't the most comfortable thing to wear

Welsh wool - very scratchy and lots of layers
~
now that she is a big girl of 8 she can give up the costume and has gone to school today in a Welsh Rugby Jersey just like her brother - who would have ever thought that dressing like a boy could make a little girl so happy!
~
Hope you all have a Happy St David's Day (or just a Happy March 1st)
x

3 comments :

  1. Happy St. David's Day. And your daughter looks so cute in her costume, but I'm sure she is glad to give up the itchy woolens for a nice comfy rugby jersey!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your post yesterday Samantha. Your Lily looks so cute in her costume, but I bet she prefers her rugby jersey:) Hope you had a wonderful St. David's Day! ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so cute all dressed up in her Welsh costume!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment :) I just wanted to let you know that I've just posted a giveaway for a vintage painted bird plate if you want to take a peek.

    Happy St. David's day!

    Tracey

    myhouseofgiggles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x