Thursday, 25 February 2010

Sneak peek of my newly painted bedroom

I had a few days off last week due to children's birthday parties and half term and had a 'free' day on Saturday (no birthdays and no parties) so on impluse decided to paint my bedroom using the paint that was left over from my study/kids tv room. I had already used some to repaint my bathroom so this paint has gone a long way!
I love this colour and my guest bedroom was the first room I used this paint colour in - not the same tin though - it's not magic paint!

In case you're interested the paint colour is Off White Estate Emulsion by Farrow and Ball - it's quite a pale green shade of cream.

~

more pics to follow when I can manage to take some good ones!

8 comments :

  1. Samantha, it is gorgeous! I love how you have the two tone colours above and below your panelling, it is so elegant!! Love it:) Have a great day ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha it's beautiful! I love your wainscoting and that beautiful bed and all of your linens! Swoon worthy! I can't wait to see more!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh....luv your wainscoting...looking good!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour Samantha! I love your two pretty cushions on your bed too - they go so nicely together and really complement the wall colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love that look!! and your blog...i hopped on over here from Maria's Dreamy Whites... your craft room inspiration post is just that!! inspiring!! thanks!!!! I'm totally bookmarking your blog!!!! :)
    sally
    {heart}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha, the colour looks lovely. I love the panelling on the wall as well. Can't wait to see more.
    Nellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello and gmorning from waaaaay over here in Washington State!
    Your bedoom, and blog are simply very inspiring..glad you happened by and I found you now!!
    Lisa
    coastalnest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x