Wednesday, 2 December 2009

My first ETSY sale

Yippee! I have made my first sale on Etsy to a lovely lady from Florence in Italy. I am so jealous that people actually get to live and work in such beautiful places. The sign arrived today and Francesca e-mailed me to let me know how pleased she was with the sign which is a Christmas present for a friend who she is sure is going to love it.


I always doubt myself when I make anything and wonder whether what I'm pleased with is actually crap and I can't see it so it's lovely when a complete stranger lets you know how much they like something you've made and can see how much work has gone into it.

Let's hope this is the start of many sales!

1 comment :

  1. I hear ya girl. I just opened my store last week and sold several to followers on my blog. I will really feel like a success to sell one to someone who doesn't have a clue who I am:) Good luck with your store and thanks for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x