Tuesday, 1 December 2009

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

I have always loved decorating for Christmas and ever since my son was born we have had a big Christmas tree full of the decorations I have been collecting and making for years. We usually have to move the furniture to fit the tree in and every year both my children help me choose the decorations we are going to put on the tree and then help me decorate it. As I usually end up with a tree with several decorations on every branch from about a third of the way down and nothing on the top I tend to edit the tree when they have gone to bed. This year I have decided to go for a simple look for the living room and just have a small table top tree decorated simply in white.
my little white tree!
I'm not that mean - the children will still have their big and more colourful tree but in their 'little room' (our garage conversion which has been the bain of my life since it was converted a few years ago and which we have just started to remodel). As soon as the room is even remotely ready for a tree I'll be decorating and will post some photos.

1 comment :

  1. Look at you and your cute little tree!!! I love it! And yes...thanks for the welcome back...seriously. I've been a shady little character around blogland lately haha. Oh and I wanted to let you know that you sure ARE in the running! I don't care how much the postage is...I wouldn't have done a giveaway if I didn't know about the possibility of high postage :)

    Can't wait to see photos of the big tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x