Thursday, 29 October 2009

We have been featured on Design Dazzle

The lovely Toni from Design Dazzle has featured Lily's bedroom on her blog and said some lovely things about it. It's lovely when someone else comments favourably on all your hard work and I really appreciate her taking the time to contact me and include me on her blog. You can see what she's written here:

http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2009/10/red-white-charming-girls-room.html

Thanks so much Toni. I'm even more of a fan of your blog now than I was before!!

2 comments :

  1. You sweet comment totally made my morning!! Thanks so much!
    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x