Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Make your own white pumpkins

I just came accross a lovely craft idea on a little bit vintage blogspot

Check out this blog for really gorgeous and easy pumpkins for you to make yourself



I think they are gorgeous and may well use this idea as a craft project for children to do at our Halloween party. We don't have white pumpkins (not that I've seen anyway) in the UK so I'll probably change the fabric to orange or I'm just going to confuse the children. I like to give them all something to take away with them so it'll be cool for them to take home something they've made.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will read every one and will visit your blog too (be patient with me as I get carried away blog browsing. I appreciate every comment left x